WESEE has a proven track record of partnering with businesses, nonprofits, institutions, municipalities, school districts, and tribal governments to help them qualify for and win significant grants and loans from federal, state, and private foundation programs. WESEE is able to manage funding applications for complex projects with multiple stakeholders, and can present information in a concise and engaging format, tailored to the specific requirements of a particular program.
Highlights of our grant writing experience include:
• Energy efficiency (waste heat recovery, building retrofits, etc.)
• Renewable energy projects (solar, wind, biogas/digesters, biomass heat/CHP/cooling, GSHP, ASHP, etc.)
• Clean fleet infrastructure
• Combined heat and power (CHP) and district heating
• Low-income housing improvements
• Improvements to transportation facilities